bpm’online is recognized in
GARTNER’S MAGIC QUADRANT
for CRM Lead Management ’16
Use out-of-the-box processes for lead management
Bpm’online marketing provides best practice processes for efficient lead management – from demand generation to lead nurturing, to final hand-off to sales. Make sure your sales team focuses only on qualified and sales-ready leads.
Bpm’online marketing is a robust marketing automation software that helps to gain demand generation excellence through identifying customers’ needs and nurturing their interests until they are successfully transformed into opportunities.
360 degree customer view
- Socio-demographic data: Store various information about your customer that include industry,company size, geography, noteworthy events, contacts’ career history, and many more in bpm’online marketing.
- History of customer’s events: Use bpm’online marketing to track customers’ preferences and their buying behavior: website browsing, history of quotes and orders, etc.
- Understanding customer needs and preferences: The system allows tracking changes in customer preferences, as well as creating new ones.
- Profile completeness: Bpm’online enables you to add weights to each parameter in a customer profile and conveniently visualize the data.
- Data cleansing and merge duplicates: The system provides all the necessary tools for data cleansing and duplicate merging.
- Customer database analytics: Using analytics tools, you can also evaluate the overall coverage of existing and potential customers within the database.
- Segment builder: For a truly personalized approach, build custom target segments based on the data stored in the system, such as the history of orders and requests, responses, interests and needs.
- Work with targeted segments of the audience: Add target audiences to bulk emails or events with the click of a mouse. Use quick filters to divide the audience by interest, role or other criteria and create dynamic folders for audience segments.
Website behavior tracking
- Website event tracking: From the first visit to a site, the visitor’s web browser gathers information about pages visited, website paths and time spent on the site.
- Tracking lead sources: Track lead sources to evaluate the effectiveness of lead generation channels used in your marketing campaigns and focus your efforts on the best performing channels.
- A unified interface for lead management: The system not only helps to track visitor behavior on your website, but also enables you to identify lead generation channels and sources.
- Lead Qualification: Connect leads to relevant accounts and enrich lead data with insightful intelligence that can be leveraged during sales follow up.
- Hand-off to sales: Make sure you know all the detail before transferring the lead into an opportunity or an order. Record the history of communications in accordance with the sales process.
- Analytics on leads: The end-to-end lead pipeline will help you assess conversion throughout the entire lead management process, from lead generation to hand-off to sales.
- Intuitive campaign designer: Plan campaigns using the simple visual campaign designer and define conditions for transitioning between campaign stages.
- Lead nurturing campaigns: Stimulate your prospects’ interest in your products or services through automated lead nurturing campaigns.
- Trigger emails: Set up trigger emails based on lead behavior on a website or other events, for example, a birthday, registration on a website, product comparison, abandoned shopping carts.
- Analytics: Evaluate your marketing efficiency and optimize marketing campaigns using bpm’online’s marketing analytical tools.
Personalized email marketing
- Bulk emails in just a few clicks: Segment the audience and schedule bulk emails with a few clicks of a mouse.
- Visual content designer: Create eye-catching email templates for your bulk email campaigns using the built-in content designer.
- Personailzation: Personalize your communications with customers to increase sales.
- Email split testing: Test several versions of emails with your target audience to determine which of them brings you more conversions.
- Click stats: Use the click heat map to identify the most popular links in bulk emails and better understand your audience’s interests and needs.
- UTM codes tracking: Use UTM codes to analyze conversions and track the entire journey of those customers who come on your website from bulk emails.
- Communication management: You can set limitations on the number of messages per day, week or month, and give customers the opportunity to manage their subscriptions – a set of topics they are interested in.
- Bulk email analytics: Manage the efficiency of your email campaigns with the help of marketing’s pre-configured dashboards and reports.
- Events: The system allows to track dates and locations, segment target audience based on required criteria, plan budget and assign team, as well as track responses connected to event.
- Analytics on events: Analyze your event-related activities with the help of easy-to-use pre-configured dashboards. Monitor campaign efficiencies and get a bigger picture through segmenting the audience by response.
Business process management
- Visual process designer: Automate key business processes using a powerful yet simple to use visual process designer.
- Process library: Employ out-of-the-box best-practice processes, modify them or create new ones to fit the unique needs of your business.
- Process monitoring and analytics: Visualize process data using custom dashboards, identify and eliminate bottlenecks in your processes with the help of an easy-to-use process log.
- Tasks and calendar: Synchronize your tasks and calendar with Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange. Get notifications and reminders in a notification panel.
- Email: Manage email from all your email boxes in a single unified environment – bpm’online marketing.
- Calls: Make and receive calls directly in the system. Access complete call history in the communication panel, and set up quick dials to call your favorite contacts.
- Enterprise Social Network: You can get updates and notifications on the latest deals, projects or even contacts from various channels with an ability to comment and “like” different posts in the newsfeed.
- UI customization: Take advantage of the extended capabilities for user interface customization.
- User customization: Easily rearrange, add and remove lookups, data fields or entire pages.
- Agile system localization: Not only can you localize the system terminology, but also lookup values, analytical data and every step of your business-processes.
- User roles and access rights: Grant or deny access to individual records or groups of records, as well as specify which sections are available to certain user roles.
- Activity log: The activity log keeps a record of all operations with critical data and allows quick retrieval of this information.