When you’re just getting going with SharpSpring, you might overlook some of the resources. Be sure and shop the options before you settle. We’re here to help you find SharpSpring resources.
In Step 8 of our advice for maximizing your SharpSpring ROI, E6 Solutions reminds you to consider that some of your users may have different learning styles and support preferences, but you can find the SharpSpring resources that are right for every one. Before you open another job ticket, make sure all your users know about…
- Help Center
- Community Forum
- Sharp Ideas feature request system (must be logged into SharpSpring)
- Partner Portal (lots of tips for improving your business processes)
- Marketing Automation blog (great for sharing with your business associates)
- SharpSpring Facebook User Group (you’ll have to request to join with the email you use to log into SharpSpring).
- SharpSpring YouTube channel (lots of business advice from people like Seth Godin, Ann Handley, and Rand Fishkin)
- The Virtual Classroom (must be accessed from the SharpSpring Settings menu below)
And finally, you can pick up the phone and call them!