Whether or not you’re using the latest edition of Goldmine, you should make sure that you’re leveraging all the new features. The easiest way to review the latest changes is to watch a video from the Goldmine team on Vimeo. You’ll learn about powerful new integrations for Office 365, Outlook and/or Gmail. You’ll hear about ways to get real-time access to your CRM data from all your devices. You’ll find out that you can access Constant Contact email services from inside the Goldmine application. And most important for your productivity, you’ll see that Goldmine is offering better integration with Quickbooks, IntelliClick, MasterMine, and Quotewerks. Of course, you don’t have to watch the video. You could just contact E6 Solutions and tell us how you want to integrate Goldmine into your current systems and increase productivity.
Subscribe via RSS
- Creatio Raises $68M to Fuel Growth of its Leading Low-Code Platform for Process Management and CRM
- Adopting new technology: embarking on a journey into new territory
- SharpSpring Onboarding Step 4: The “Juggling” Act
- Tom Brady showed us that it’s the team that wins, as much as the G.O.A.T.
- SharpSpring Usability, Customer Service tops in new TrustRadius ranking