Are you thinking about adopting new technology into your company? At E6 Solutions, we find the best way to begin is by accepting the idea of embarking on a journey into new territory. So remember, you can make many plans, but the territory will always be unfamiliar and unexpected.
While many technology companies promise to serve all aspects of your business, we find it’s more important to first look at your business holistically. After we’ve reviewed your business needs, then we can analyze your technology needs. Generally, you know what part of your current information system is best serving you now. First, consider whether you’ll keep that system much longer. After you have thought that through, then you can figure out how to best integrate new functions as you adopt new technology.
In order to achieve exponential growth, you should regularly review new technology available in the following areas:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- TrustRadius on CRM
- G2 Grid (R) for CRM
- The Blueprint on CRM (mall business focus)
- Gartner on CRM
- E6 Solutions recommends Creatio, SugarCRM and Goldmine, depending on your needs.
Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Gartner on SFA
- Capterra on SFA
- GetApp on SFA
- E6 Solutions recommends Creatio for fast growing sales departments and Pipeliner for small teams
Marketing Automation Platform (MAP)
- Capterra on MAP
- The Blueprint on MAP (small business focus)
- G2 Grid (R) on MAP
- TrustRadius on MAP
- E6 Solutions recommends SharpSpring for all-in-one digital marketing